1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello, my name is Angela DiLeone. I am the founder of VIP BEAUTY.
I have over 33 years experience m all aspects of beauty. I have done over 5000 weddings. I love what I do!
I love every kind of wedding and Photoshoot hair and makeup.
I specialize in light airbrush glam . It is weatherproof for the Florida heat.
I have a6 girls on my team so we can accommodate large and small wedding parties.
We are all licensed and insured.
We have artist for all budgets.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
I have thousands of brides in my portfolio and have over 33 years in the wedding business.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our all inclusive bride package is our brides favorite. It offers a bride hair styled airbrush or regular makeup with lashes. Travel to her and a touch up kit.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
I have a team if 6 artist. We always have backup for life’s emergencies.
We get these calls every weekend when a bride goes with a solo artist and she turns up sick or cancels on the bride last minute because she doesn’t have anybody to fill in.
Unfortunately we can’t help being so booked ahead.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
No travel fee. Unless you are over 50 miles away. All our prices are including the travel to them.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes ! We offer trials. We don’t however push them to do this. In my opinion it never looks the same the day of. I do a thorough consult by phone and text which always gives the bride a confidence in us. Plus our portfolio shows that we can do just about anything.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
I have my own brand called VIP PRO BEAUTY haircare. It was created by me for bridal hair. It defies humidity and holds well.
I will use a bride makeup no problem. However, I do suggest that they let the artist use their professional kit!
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
Airbrush makeup will last the longest. We suggest this for brides.
We only use the beat products for 18 hour makeup.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
2 hours for hair and makeup for a bride.
Others we spend a hour each for both hair and makeup.
Our makeup stays up to 18 hours depending on the situation.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
30 day prior to your event date there is only a $100 admin fee that is non refundable.
After the 30 days full invoice is due.