1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi Beauty, My name is Danielle Irene Brown. I am a highly sought after celebrity Makeup Artist, Trainer/Developer, Esthetician and Certified Image Consultant, located in Jacksonville Florida. In 2011 I founded Makeup Craze Beauty, out of a need to service close friends and family members with their beauty request, before landing a job with MAC Cosmetics. I worked for MAC for 3 years while simultaneously building my clientele until I mustered up the courage to quit at MAC to become a full-time makeup artist. Since then, Makeup Craze Beauty has evolved into an award winning full service Facial Spa and Makeup Studio.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
Over the past 10 years in bridal, I have experienced so many beautiful unions. I am honored to be chosen for one of the most important days of their life.
I’ve learned that makeup plays a huge part in making the bride look her best.
I have met many brides, bridesmaids and attendees that have become lifelong clients.
I have over 250 brides in my portfolio to date.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
My studio offers bridal packages that include, bridal consultations, in studio and on location bridal makeup, and bridal show makeup.
We also offer a package that includes 3 months of skincare and waxing before the big day.
To take it up a notch, we offer in studio bridal showers for a day of pampering for the bridal party.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
Yes, Makeup Craze Beauty has a team of artist that are ready to take care of your whole bridal party and attendants.
If anyone of the team meme nerd has an emergency and can’t make it, they will be replaced to make sure the show goes on.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Our travel fee within Jacksonville is $75. Anywhere outside of the city is calculated by mileage.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes, we ask all of our brides to do a trial to make sure we are prepared to execute their look for the day.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
We use the best of products! To mention a few; Nars, MAC, Anastasia, Dior, and Laura Mercier.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
To make the makeup last throughout the day, we add a little extra primer and also set the face with a setting spray when the makeup is complete.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
The makeup application can take up to an hour. The bride has a choice to schedule an artist to stay throughout the ceremony and through the photo session to provide touch ups for herself as well as her bridal party.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
To insure that the artist as well as bridal party are secure, we ask that any changes are done before the signing of the contract.
If there are discrepancies or cancellations, we will come to an agreement to make sure both the artist and bride are taken care of.