1. Introduction: What's your story?
Belle Dame Artistry is an on location, licensed and insured hair and makeup company founded by two best friends Keri and Eadon. We are passionate about helping people feel like the absolute best version of themselves on one of the most important days of their life.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
With 13 years of experience and a drive and love for what we do, you can feel confident that you are in great hands when you sit in our chair. Along with doing hundreds of weddings, our work has been featured in films, magazines, promos, commercials, and music videos.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our wedding packages can be accessed by contacting us.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
If there is a large party, we have a team of others that can join in and assist. Our sick and emergency policies can be accessed on our contract.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We serve the northeast Florida region. A travel fee may apply if you are located outside of the Jacksonville/St Augustine areas.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
We highly recommend trials for everyone! It gives us an opportunity to meet you prior to the wedding day and learn your comfort levels and what you love/don’t like so that we can perfect a look for you on the wedding day.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
We use products that we know will last and give you the best possible outcome and also photograph beautifully. For liability purposes we only use our products. We have a wide range of products for all skin tones/types and hair.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
We start with a thorough consultation, which includes learning your skin type and concerns. Once we know that, we can customize a look that will photograph great and last all evening. Skin prep is key, along with using products that don’t cause a flash back with flash photography. Everything we use is waterproof and very long lasting.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Makeup takes us around one hour per service and we stay until everyone is completed. Everyone is given a lipstick touch up kit. We can stay for touch ups for an additional fee.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Our cancellation and refund policy can be accessed on our contract.