1. Introduction: What's your story?
My name is Aimee Scott and I’m the Lead artist behind Sesentiraimee Artistry LLC team! My purpose is to enhance individual's beauty through makeup application & hair styling. With almost 15 years of experience, I have learned that beauty is so much more than the physical appearance but also how you feel. Listening to you, and understanding your version of your beautiful self, is my goal. I want you to feel like yourself.
In 2017, I decided to launch my own artistry business "Sesentiraimee Artistry LLC". 'Se sentir aimee' translates to "to feel loved" in the love language of French. This statement carries the entire purpose for my business. That is, to transform the unique inner beauty that lies within and to manifest it externally. In that way, my clients will not only feel and look beautiful, but they will feel loved.
"To feel beautiful, is to feel loved."
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
Whew! I’ve worked with over 100 brides in 1 year, and I have been doing weddings exclusively for the last 5 years now!
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
All of our services are a La Carte with a minimum of 5 services.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
We are a team of artists and have a large network of artists in the area. In case of emergency, we have a proficient protocol to find a backup artist using social media platforms.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Yes! We have a minimum of $20 travel and fees are calculated at the time of inquiry.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Absolutely! We only typically host bridal preview (trials) on Sunday’s but we can make other days work in case our client is repurposing her look for engagement photos, etc.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
Our products are 80% high end, hypoallergenic products.
We can totally use the brides products but we would not be able to mix & match for sanitation purposes.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
Our technique along with our products ensure a long lasting application. We also provide our bride with a lip touchup kit for her to touchup during the reception.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Makeup application alone can take 1-1.5 hours depending on the look the bride is going for (not including hair). We create a timeline for the day according to all the services booked and we provide touchups for 15 mins after the last appointment. We are able to stay longer, for example until after the ceremony, at a $150/hr rate.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
All deposits paid by client will be refunded if agreement is cancelled within 24 hours of signing. After the 24-hour grace period, should a client cancel the booked event or any service on an agreement, the deposit will not be refunded or transferred. If artist cancels at any time or is unable to perform her duties for any reason, the deposit paid will be fully refunded within two (2) weeks.