DJs - Oren Artlip
- Business: Karr Productions
- Location: Seattle, Washington WA
- Experience: 25 Years
- Website: www.karrproductions.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I'm Oren Artlip owner of Karr Productions which is a Seattle-based entertainment company that has offered DJ and karaoke services to the western Washington area for over 25 years. We are your go-to source for great music and professional, organized and responsive entertainment service. Whether for an intimate house party of 15 guests or a grand wedding of 300 guests, Karr Productions covers all the important details and ensures a happy crowd. Wedding clients can choose from an extensive and constantly updated music library that covers a wide variety of genres and music from every generation. You can just look at our reviews and see we offer some of the best pricing and top services around this area. (Out of 203 reviews 175 of them are 5 Stars) my lowest score is 4 out of 5 stars on two reviews
2. What's your experience as a wedding DJ? How many weddings have you done?
On Average between Rob and I we do about 50-65 weddings a year.
3. How far in advance do couples need to book your services?
Most times about 6 months.
4. What's your rate? What does that include?
Our average for weddings is between 775-875
Things included in that price are:
Dance Floor Light
Meeting at my house to put your music and order of events together (Most times takes about 45-1.5 hours)
Any music I have to buy up to about 30.00 at N/C to you (Just so you know I've only up charged for music I think 3 times in the last 8-9 years) so it doesn't happed to often.
5. Are you available to travel if needed?
We do wedding all over the state.
6. How would you describe your style?
My style is pretty laid back I start by meeting you and seeing what you two want and then I watch your guest during CKT/Dinner Time and see what their enjoying and then once dancing starts I take all that I've been watching and what you requested on put it all together to keep people on the floor.
7. What's your backup plan if there's an equipment malfunction? Do you bring backup equipment?
I bring backup equipment all the time.
8. What's your sick day policy?
So far I've only had 1 wedding that I had to cover and its never a problem because I have 3 other DJ I can call if I need.
9. How do you motivate a shy crowd to dance? What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
I'll try all different type of music till I find what works but this go along the lines that I mention before I start watching people during CKT/Dinner Time and by the time dancing starts I have a pretty good idea what will work. Plus I listen to you guest and you when they want to make request (As long as it goes with the flow)
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If you cancel it depends on why and how much work I've done or turned down on how much of the deposit you'll get back but if you just move your date you don't loose anything.