1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I’m DJ Guy from Massive Sounds. My passion for music started at a young age. I first started off DJ’ing for friends as a hobby. The hobby became a business. I’ve been in the DJ industry for the last 25 years. I love making each wedding a memorable one. It feels great at the end of the evening when the bride and groom come up to me and tell me how much fun they had with their family and friends. My goal is to keep the dance floor full!
2. What's your experience as a wedding DJ? How many weddings have you done?
I’ve done thousands of wedding over the years. From winery weddings to coastal weddings.
3. How far in advance do couples need to book your services?
I recommend booking a year in advance. Due to high demand of Massive Sounds our dates book fast. Our season never ends. Every season of the year we are booked with lovely weddings.
4. What's your rate? What does that include?
Massive Sounds charges by the hourly rate. We don’t charge for set up or tear down. Additional time is at the discretion of DJ Guys availability.
5. Are you available to travel if needed?
We travel all over the San Francisco Bay Area and the Monterey bay central coast. We even cover the Central Valley of California
6. How would you describe your style?
My style of music is top 40, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s , 00’s to today’s hits. We can also play salsa, cumbia , reggaeton music
7. What's your backup plan if there's an equipment malfunction? Do you bring backup equipment?
Yes we always bring back up equipment. Our equipment is also fully insured. We make sure we have extra amplifiers on hand and speakers
8. What's your sick day policy?
In the event I’m sick DJ Guy has a back up DJ with the same amount of experience as DJ Guy.
9. How do you motivate a shy crowd to dance? What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
Playing all the dance hits and knowing when to lure the crowd to the dance floor is our number one goal. If he notice the dance floor getting low we will change the genre of music. We also take requests from guest if the bride and groom allow!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Deposit is not refundable. Fifty percent of the total amount must be paid if event is canceled.