1. Introduction: What's your story?
Good day beautiful people!
My name is Michelle Morris, owner and Executive Chef of Southern Cadence Cuisine. Our team has a passion for entertaining guests. We began our career with intimate dinner parties and special occasion gatherings. We specialize in a hands on approach to entertaining. We understand that a culinary experience can bring together friends and family to create memories that are unforgettable. I have always enjoyed the inner workings of creating a beautiful wedding and took the leap a few years ago to help brides have the wedding of their dreams. My favorite thing to add to a wedding service is a custom margarita bar or a caviar and champagne bar. What is your favorite wedding luxury?
2. How many weddings have your done in the past?
We recently started accepting brides in 2019. Our goal for 2020 was 20 weddings in 2020...but some crazy world event happened and it took the air out of veils. lol
3. Do you charge a bulk fee or cost per person? What are your rates like?
Our pricing starts at $42 per person for a buffet that includes two appetizers, two entree choices, two sides, a soup or salad and bread service.
4. Do you have a static menu, or can you do a custom menu? And can you take care of various allergy/dietary requests?
We have both a static menu as well as the option to provide a custom menu. We can handle dietary requests with no problem.
5. What are your most popular dishes?
Our most popular dishes are Mini Crab Cakes, the Southern Bell action station, and our Bourbon Glazed Filet Mignon. Our lamb chops with chimichurri sauce are a hit as well.
6. Do you provide linens, table settings, and accessories? If you don’t provide linens, table settings, etc., will you handle coordinating the rental?
We provide basic white china and stainless steel flatware. If the couple would like to upgrade we can facilitate the rentals of any additional items as well.
7. Will food be made on-site or brought in?
Most of the food is made offsite at our kitchen unless it requires it being made al la minut. Examples that would be made on site would be donuts, sushi rolling etc.
8. Are tastings available and what is involved?
Yes, tastings are available. We make a customized tasting for the couple and whoever else that may want to join. The price of the tasting is deducted from the invoice if the couple chooses to move forward with Southern Cadence Cuisine.
9. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
We have a full staff that can handle weddings up to 300 guests.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If the wedding is more than 30 days out, we will provide a 50% refund. If they wedding is less than 30 days out we will provide 25% refund. If the wedding is cancelled less than 7 business days out, no refund will be made.